Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I went and picked up a big bag of Merrick puppy food, as well as a couple cans of the canned puppy food. I just fed Popeye some of the canned and he totally loved it lol. How is it for them? I have always fed kibble so i dont really know anything about it. THANKS!!!!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
We've been feeding Merrick canned puppy food as well as their other flavors too for over a month and we really like it.  They have been getting the Merrick dry for about 10 days now as well and are both doing great.  I've seen a noticable change in their coats for the better.  I really love this food and so do they.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I really don't know much about this food except that Liz gives it to Lilly and highly reccomends it. I had Chloe on the Timberwolf Organics but she was getting pretty sick from it, so today I got her a few sample bags along with a few cans and she also loves it!  Keep us posted on how he does on it

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey guys, I fed both of the babies the food a few hours ago, and they really loved it. I'll continue to feed for a couple weeks and if it works out, Merrick will be the food I'm gonna stick with :-D

·
Registered
381 Posts
I love the merrick's canned dog food.  I add it to my dry kibble to spice things up a bit and add some variety.  I typically let my kibble soak in a little water for maybe 5 minutes before adding the canned food to soften it up and give the entire mixture a similar consistency.  They make a Merricks "lunch box" that has 8 different canned foods/flavors.  I give maybe 1 every week or two weeks.  It never seems to upset lola's tummy either.  I highly recommend.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I've just bought my 3rd bag of the Merrick dry and both of mine have been on the canned Merrick for over a month now and I can't tell you the difference I've seen in their coats and absolutely no eye boogies or any other side effect.  Sophie does best on the Puppy Plate, Wild Blend and Wing-A-Lings canned as some of the other flavors seems to get her to loosened up, especially Grammy's Pot Pie and Turkaden.  I highly recommend it too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts