Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would pop in real quick to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and have a wonderful new year! Happy Holidays to all!

Tucker, my father, and I will all be packing up and hopefully taking off by at-the-latest 8am... (I want to leave by 6, but im not the one driving...)

My poor father, bless his heart, had to drive all the way up here from VA beach, and now we turn around and are driving back. He did not get here in time to get to the rental car place to add me to the drivers list . He did not have my drivers license down there when he rented the car, but I guess thats just life. Im sure l'll take the reins at some point but (shhhhh) they dont need to know that lol.

G

·
0 Posts
lol, my pups hate the backseat...they both manage to squeeze into the front passenger seat and try to get at least SOME part of themselves to touch me...but...Bo always HAS to sit on some part of Jetta, lol...Bo gets sick in the backseat...

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Thanks!!

Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL and SAFE Holiday break!

Hahaha, Odin has to stand partially in the middle with his front paws on the arm rest... then he lays ALL HIS WEIGHT into the driver's shoulder... normally being HUBBY.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts