Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas to all our Boxer friends! Here’s to hoping everyone is well. I know this last year has been difficult for a lot of people myself included but I feel blessed to have my family and friends and my wonderful dogs, and all my friends on this forum. To all our Boxer friends out there who have lost precious ones dogs and human a big hug goes out to you, I know this time of year is particularly difficult. Here’s to hoping 2023 will be a great year for everyone! Mack and Kodie send nothing but happy thoughts to everyone, they say everyone should take the time to take a great run for no reason because it’s fun! drool from time to time, eat good food, slobber on a few windows, they love hearing “Oh my gosh someone stinks do you need to go out!” they always have a shine in thier eyes and a wagging tail so after all whats not to like! They have me well trained by now! I feel very blessed to have them in my life, they are a joy to me and a gift.
Dog Christmas tree Vertebrate Plant Carnivore

· Registered
132 Posts
Awe, what a great picture!! I hear it has been really cold where you live, hope you guys are staying warm! It's been super cold here as well, makes the poop a whole lot easier to clean up tho :) I just want to say a huge "thank you" to all the time and effort you and the other regular contributors on this forum put into helping people with all their various "boxer issues". It is a huge service that has helped me personally a ton. I appreciate it!
I hope you have a better 2023 along with everyone else. These pups give their all to us and we owe it to them to do the same.
Take care,
Rick

· Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awe, what a great picture!! I hear it has been really cold where you live, hope you guys are staying warm! It's been super cold here as well, makes the poop a whole lot easier to clean up tho :) I just want to say a huge "thank you" to all the time and effort you and the other regular contributors on this forum put into helping people with all their various "boxer issues". It is a huge service that has helped me personally a ton. I appreciate it!
I hope you have a better 2023 along with everyone else. These pups give their all to us and we owe it to them to do the same.
Take care,
Rick
I appreciate you too Rick! Charlie is one beautiful girl!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts