Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
How adorable they are!  Those are great pictures!

G

·
0 Posts
my hubby won't let me make a "fool" of our dogs with those hats and ears...he barely let me get outfits for Jetta...although...I do have a month to work on him! :)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
They are adorable and your tree is beautiful.  They are such good babies to sit there nice for the picture - great pics.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Kaci and Milo are looking as gorgeous as always, and what good babies for sitting pretty for the pic! Your tree is beautiful! Happy Hoildays!!!

·
Registered
933 Posts
They are too cute!  They are so good to sit there to get their pic taken and have things on their heads.  My dogs would be freakin'!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are REALLY good when it comes to 'waiting' (staying) when told. It took a few shots, but they sat pretty still for the most part.

Thank you all for the compliments and Happy Holidays to all!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my goodness, Theresa they look like are actually enjoying themsleves(well kinda) :lol: Milo looks quite handsome and I think Kaci is just soo cute, just like a little girl...Great pics...

·
Registered
905 Posts
Aww, they're gorgeous!  Can't see either of mine allowing me to put anything on their heads  :evil:

I can't WAIT to put my tree up!  In Ireland you're considered certifiable if you put your tree up before December 8th.  In fact, no-one is even selling trees yet!  Well, not real ones, anyway...

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Great Pics! Kaci and Milo are being so good! Merry Christmas!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They look so cute and ready for Christmas.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Well this truly sucks :( I can no longer view any posts with pictures in them. At least the ones with pictures that are bieng hosted like photobucket. So I am missing out on a lot.

Well Merry Christmas back to you all as well! I wish I could see those pictures.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Alicia\";p=\"52422 said:
Oh my goodness they look so cute!!  And they're posing so well, how did you get them to stay still!?!?
They are VERY good at the command 'wait'. :D

tonethebone\";p=\"52433 said:
Please tell me that photo was taken 'last' year ???
What do you mean? Why? The picture was taken the same day I posted it.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Bri, why can't you view posts with pics? What happened?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts