Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Haha! That first pic looks like he's saying "Oh shoot....Busted!"  Oggie looks great in his sweaters, but I love the sweatshirt. Love the stocking too!  :D

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
OMG I LOVE your pics! Oggie looks so good. I absolutely love his argyle sweater, where did you get that? Your house looks lovely and festive.  :)  Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the complements!  I actually wasn't sure if I was going to post these after seeing all the great photos everyone has on this site.  It's so hard to get him to stand still and pose, that delay between the time you hit the button and the time the camera actually takes the shot kills 99% of the pictures!

I think the first photo is going to be our christmas card (I know I'm late on this, I'm doing it this weekend).

The sweater came from Old Navy and the sweatshirt from Target.  Target actually makes that same sweatshirt in large breed sizes so it's pretty cool.  I like the sweatshirt the best but the sweater was more Christmas-themed.  Believe it or not, Kong makes that paw stocking!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Aww i love the pics!!! I tried getting the girls something from target...and the large was too small :( i guess i have big busted women b/c nothing would strap across their chest....I love his little hooded sweatshirt...so cute :D

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah actually that sweatshirt doesn't even really fit him anymore, according to the weight recommendations it should.  It doesn't fit around his chest.  So it could be a boxer thing.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What do you mean you weren't going to post those? They are great!!! I think Oggie looks quite handsome in his sweater & his hoodie....

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
He is too cute - growing up into a good looking man must day !!!  

BTW - waiting on my bully stixs to come in and whne they do, will get those to ya!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I can't believe how big he is getting; he is becoming a handsome young man.  Love the one with a bit of snow on his face.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts