Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5,883 Posts
Merry Christmas, and yeah on the West Coast we see what is going on in the rest of the Country! Most of the snow is above 5000 ft here. Va City is (6 miles) from us and at 5000 ft above sea level, and of course Lake Tahoe (50 miles away) is way high (they get feet of snow!) Dayton is at 4300 ft we tend to get rain and temps are between 25 at night and high 40's to low 50's during the day, so we don't make the news. We are the "banana belt," of the West during the winter. :)

· Registered
1,743 Posts
We have been in the ice box here on the east coast no snow here but wind chills that hurt when you go outside thank goodness that’s moved on back to normal winter here. Gypsy looks comfortable by her Christmas tree. My fur children had a blast opening thier presents Santa brought them for being good kids they love tearing off the wrapping paper!

· Registered
4,374 Posts
Usual winter here as well. Seems in Dec we get a really cold spell, we had temps as low as 20 degrees at night and not much higher for a day or two. So after a week temps are warming back up should reach 70 to 75 by the weekend with normal lows of 50 over night. We are likely to get another cold spell them the rain should start for Springtime. :) I do not like cold weather anymore, grew up in the North but have been Southern for nearly 30 years. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas or whatever you happen to celebrate and onward we go to a New Year. May we all be blessed with good health , kindness and a little wealth wouldn't hurt either. LOL

· Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We have had a lot of snow as well. We got about 4 ft and gyp lives to play in it as it falls but once we got all of it she was having no part if it. We had to shovel tranches out in our yard just so she could do to the bathroom lol

He favorite place to chill is in the recliner staring at the tree. We bought her a 2ft "indestructible" Giraffe. We'll see how long it last lol then I can tell them that they have to change their tags because as you all know NOTHING is "indestructible" when it comes to our boxer babies

1 - 5 of 5 Posts