Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A coworker at one of my jobsites today brought in his 2 Boxers to meet me today. It was a nice surprise. We had been talking about boxers the last few weeks. If he gets his computer fixed I will be recruiting him to this website! Meet Conan the larger dog age 2 and Kane age 1.5. Both Male. They made me laugh with all their energy. Yet another person that tells me to get another one! I am a little confused on the Reverse Brindle thing.. I think Conan is a reverse brindle.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
They are handsome! I love meeting new people that have Boxers! I want another one. I know Coby would love a Boxer brother or sister to play with. There is nothing like 2 or more Boxers playing together.

G

·
0 Posts
Awee.. they are very handsome! I wish there were more people close to me with boxers. The other dogs don't like the way mine play :(

Tracy I think Coby needs a play mate too! Binga was lost before we got Bear.. been BFFs ever since. Now with Sully they are a perfect trio.

Follow each other EVERYWHERE!

G

·
0 Posts
I think that if you aren't tripping over a boxer everywhere you turn then you need another one.

They are handsome boys!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts