Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres the new cam.. If its dark, the videos don't come out quite that well.. but I'm happy with the quality of the pictures!

Barb, this pic is for you!! Her ear set is the same as Kiahs and when she pants, she looks just like her!!

Got two more vids to add when my connection feels as though they should be uploaded!!!!  :wink:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heres a second one..

I'm going to run to Walmart and get my muffin mix.. Hopefully the 3rd one will be loaded by then!!! lol

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heres the last vid..

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awhh... great pics... and video... our camera is that way... you really just need to make sure you have good lighting and then the video will come out much better.

She's gotten SO big! They play great together too! Always love that!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Great pictures and videos.  She is getting big.

I love the third video...it looks like she's trying to pull Toby and she's not strong enough to.  It's so funny.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
My gosh she is getting big so fast.  You are right she does have the same ear set as Kiah and the same look.  I hope her tongue isn't as long  :lol:

The only thing about getting a rescue is that I don't have any pictures of her when she was a puppy.  It would be interesting to compare their pictures.  Mia, Kiah sends kisses to her "little sister".

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
It's so cool watch everyone elses puppies grow up, like Mia, Odin, Becks, and all the other puppies that have come along!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Very very cute pictures, but I must be doing something wrong, when I click on the videos, all I get is a jpg to come up not the video, what am I doing wrong?  They are both beautiful -  but I want to see the videos. HELP

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Honestly.. It does it to me too.. I have to click on it 50 times before I actually see a video..

I'll change them all to links when photobucket comes back up..

·
Registered
236 Posts
I love the first picture.  Little Mia "looking up" to her big brother  :D  who bty is a very handsome boy.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That does work!! I'm going to start doing it that way!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Woo Hoo it worked doing it that way.   Thanks and I really loved the videos.  They are so cute playing tug of war.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Those videos are so cute; Toby seems to be really good with her.  I will have to send you a video of Kiah playing and you will see a resemblence there too.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Great pics! I can't see the video yet...I'm having a problem now with photobucket...I think they are doing updates.  :(  I'll try again later...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts