Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys.. Sorry for the picture overload.. After sleeping through another night, I woke up at 9:30 with her and Toby and took them outside to potty... Took a few shots for you guys too! After 15 minutes they're both passed out.. In the next hour, I have to go to my friends house who has Mia's brother and let him out to potty.. So, Mia is going to come with and I'm going to let them play for a bit... Anyways.. Here are the pics! More coming later! ENJOY!

·
Registered
627 Posts
They look so cute together.  She looks so happy running around.

How is Toby getting along with her?...he looks like he's being very good with her in the pictures.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The first day he was like WTH is this?! And he would let out an occassional grumble be/c he doesn't know how to react.. I'm letting him know I won't tolerate it but now, he's letting her jump at his face and bite him and they race around the yard.. They both sleep in bed with me.. So its just a matter of him getting use to having a hyper puppy around!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Well at least he's behaving and he knows to listen to you.  BTW he is very handsome.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Oh how adorable! i LOVE LOVE LOVE the second pic where toby is standing like he is the teacher and mia is sitting there looking as if she is learning something important from him! greatness

·
Registered
508 Posts
That is awesome. I love the pictures. I want to get another boxer puppy.  because thats the only thing Zeus likes and wont attack. your kiddoes are cute together playing  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Now those are great. Kinda reminds me off David & Goliath!  :lol: That second pic is really cute, looks like Mia is just listening to what Toby has to say..... You really can see the size difference between them

1 - 11 of 11 Posts