Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's getting bigger and her looks are definitely changing quite a bit! She'll be 8 weeks on Thursday..

Here she is from this morning... lol she is all attitude!! IGNORE THE CLOTHES ON THE FLOOR!! lol I haven't quite unpacked from the beach yet...

4 1/2 weeks old

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Oh she looks like a little princess!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you get the attitude with any female dog!!!!!! :lol:  Ill trade ya lol Roxy has an attitude problem I think lol Sometimes shes really good then you do something to tick her off shes downright evil :twisted:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She's a terror! She finally did the boxer burn the other day and all the other dogs were like "goodness gracios what is she doing?!" She's great though!! Bf is already talking about another girl for our future because he loves her attitude.. She's has more personality than our other 3 put together!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Yes...girlies definitely have an attitude!! I love pics 2 & 3, you can definitely see the attitude in those pics.  :p
She has changed, it will be so much fun to watch her grow!  :wink:

·
Registered
780 Posts
She is just adorable...that little face is going to get her out of alot of trouble!  :D   Such a sweetie!

Her nose looks alot like Zig's did, his had just a couple spots of black and all pink, now it is all black with one little spot of pink!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Yeap ive got to get me another one as well. I know i keep putting that on all of these posts. But its all of yalls faults  :lol:  because your puppies are all so adorable, and i love mine as well.  :D But yes she is very adorable and you can see the little attitude in her precious face.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
HA! She is so adorable. So is she 8 weeks or 9 in these?

I think maybe you should change her name to Diva :bsbornl33t:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She'll be 8 weeks on Thursday...

I named my yorkie (who was stolen prior to getting Mia) Diva...  :(  Miss her... This is the last picture I took of her...

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I swear I am getting sooo anxious. Three more weeks and my pup is home! I am going to get pics of my pup tomorrow when I visit her at the breeder.  Your Yorkie is such a cutie too. My GF's grandma (Nanny) has a yorkie named Willie who will be living with us for awhile as well. Sorry for the loss.

I was giving my girlfriend crap about her escapaed. When she was 6 or 7 she stole a kitten. She knew who it belonged to but here was a little girl holding the kitten and told Dani (my GF) to take the kitten home. Dani knew the kitten didn't belong to the girl but since she said to take her home, she did! 8O  So Dani had the Kitten for a few weeks and when Dani was playing at the park that girl who told her to take the kitten home said, "THERE, THAT IS THE GIRL THAT STOLE YOUR CAT!".  :crazyeye:
So she had to give the kitten back. Moral is:  :bsnosteal:

I love that story when she tells it. But there is always a broken heart at the other end. Well I just felt the need to over share...  :silenced:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OH MY GOODNESS!!! LOL I'm sooo sorry! I had to laugh at that one! LOL I could just imagine someone doing that! Thats how the people are here are!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh what a face!!! Talk about personality...She's got it....Boy has she changed in a short time...I love her black mask, I've always liked those on boxers....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts