Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wooohooo!! My baby girl is getting big! She went to the vet today for her last DHLPP shot, took Toby and Sid for their annuals and got Sid some allergy pills... Toby weighs 92lbs and Mia weighs a WHOPPING 22lbs!!!!! HOLY COW!!!! Sid weighs about 67! They did so well there and I was so happy! Here are some random pics/videos of my girl .. How big do you think she's gonna get?

And is this normal that she has that much "baggage"???

Here are vids!

Deaf ears when she plays

Mia speaking

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I can't believe she is already 13 weeks old.  She is so cute, just love the pictures.  Not sure about the bags but maybe she just has to grow into them :?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Shes soo cute!! Ive never seen a pup with that much lol

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Love the tummy pic!  :D

·
Registered
270 Posts
OK...the extra baggage made me so laugh!!  My Chloe had some extra as well.  Puppy thing maybe?????  Your dogs are too cute...AND so is your daughter!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Goodness 13 weeks already!?!?!? She's so adorable.. Think you might have a pretty big girl on your hands lol

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Wow... 13 wks already! Great Pics! Oh and Odin didn't have all that on him... we thought we needed to feed him more!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
13 weeks? Wow Kenya, she is growing and looks so good too...You can see the changes in her face. Not sure about the "baggage" thing tho, only had one pup and he had none, just lots of leg and feet....Glad everyone did so well at the vets and all got a clean bill of health

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The vet was surprised how well she's turning out (and they get a lot of boxers). I took the pictures of her "baggage" on the way home cuz thats when I noticed it really bad.. lol

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
She's soooo cute and getting big!  They grow up fast huh?!  Maybe she just needs to grow into her skin? lol!  Happy to hear all your babes are doing well & have a clean bill of health!

·
Registered
316 Posts
isn't it shocking how fast they grow!!!  OMG I still think of her as the small little bit you brought home!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Wow she is getting big!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts