Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Mia's Bio:

Hi, my name is Mia. I had a rough start to life. My mommy found me dragging a chain in the middle of a blizzard. I was hungry, cold, itchy, and sad. She took me to the doggy doctor and she said I was emaciated, mangey, had a skin infection, and "Oh so pathetic looking". They gave mom medicine to give me to help me get better and it worked! I lost all my hair, but the medicine made it grow back. Turns out I have stripes! How cool is that? Mom calls it brindle, but I know I'm a mini zebra. I have my own clothes, cage, and even my own bed and blankie! I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. I have lots of toys, but my favorite toy is my wubba, and those things that roll and bounce all over the house. We have 3 cats here too! Mom yells at me for chasing and barking at them but I don't care, I do it anyway. I love brawling with my big sisters and brothers and doing boxer burns all through the house. Mommy gets mad when we start bouncing off the walls and jumping on the couch and makes us go outside sometimes. When I get tired (which isnt often) I climb up on the couch and join the boxer pile. My favorite food is TOTW and my favorite treats are the bones the mailman leaves us everyday. I love my new family!

·
Registered
519 Posts
:clap: Congrats MIA!!! :)

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
congrats mia. :clap:What a pretty face you have. You have grown so much.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
YAY Mia!!!!!!!! You go girl

·
Registered
6,634 Posts
Congrats, Mia!!!! You most certainly deserve it after what you've been thru! You are such a pretty and happy girl now! LOL to you and XOXOXO from me and Laney!

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Yay!

May the fur grow strong on you :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts