Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some new pics of my babes... Mia is now 11 weeks old and almost 20lbs!! She's a load and a half!!! At 9 1/2 weeks, she weighed 13lbs.. Is this normal!?

Sid and Ziggy (my bfs doggy - he'll be 3 in 2 days - and Ziggy just turned 3 in April)

Toby and Mia

Attack dog.. She's like a shark! LOL I about peed my pants when I saw the last picture!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
ROFLMAO!!!!  Sounds like you might end up with a pretty big girl!!!!  A pups gain weight differently at different rates!  I wouldn't worry about it too much.  

Best of luck!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I can't believe how fast she is growing; she is adorable.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
:rofl:  Oh look at that little "attack dog" That is soo cute....She's looking great & growing! Sid is gorgous, love his color and Ziggy is just too laid back..Lol  Oh yes, I can't forget Toby, he's looking as handsome as ever and very good with his little sister....Was wondering when we were going to see some new pics of Mia...

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She's bad as all get out!!

We were debating on bringing home another puppy last night but 2 boxer puppies would probably drive me nuts. When I watched Mia's brother for 3 hours this week, I wanted to rip my hair out!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Wow she is getting very big!!!  The pics are adorable.

·
Registered
508 Posts
They are all so adorable. Looks like Toby and Mia have hit it off pretty good and become the best of friends. She is growing pretty well. She is very gorgeous i might add.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Awww, how picture perfect are they.. I hope and pray Chloe accepts a new puppy just like Toby did with Mia..so cute!!

·
Registered
780 Posts
What great pictures!  They look so good together! She is a little sweetie...with a mean streak!  :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts