Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone...haven't been on much lately...between work and the new house we haven't had much down time...but, Mic and Indy go in tomorrow to finally get neutered! They are about 7 1/2 months old now...so, it's time...any tips for us? We think getting them both done at the same time is best...better chance of keeping them "quiet" if they are both down!  

I know to tell the vets "No Ace"  ...so, we'll have em back home tomorrow afternoon! I'll let you know how they're doing!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Good Luck Mic and Indy!  :D  I'm sure they will both do great. Pua will get some alone time with mom and dad. Should be fun for her, except for the fact that the boys won't be around for her to terrorize!  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I've got your boys in my thoughts this morning Jeanene....Good idea doing both at the same time....You have to send us a couple pics tho of the 2 boys afterwards and of course Miss Pua.... :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hope all goes well for Mic and Indy. I agree too, that having them done at the same time was very smart on your part. Good luck boys!!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They will be home before you know it but little Pua is going to be lonely while they are away.  Yes please do take some pics when they get home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts