Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was afraid they would protest after the Halloween fiasco..but, apparently not! They both wait quietly for me to put the sweaters on...which is a relief because they will NEED THEM!

THis one says "is she ever gonna TAKE US OUT!" (Put the camera AWAY Mom!)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Love the sweaters!!! Apparently the Halloween trauma has been forgotten!! Just picked up a fleece horse blanket type thing for Donner. He had a little coat as a baby and he REALLY wasn't into it. The blanket thing seems to suit him though just velcro around the belly and chest.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
How cute are they together? What a pair! :D  Nice sweaters, but of course the models wearing them are just too darn cute!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are great looking sweaters Jeanene, where did you get those at and how did you figure the sizing? I know I need to get Samson & Angel some for the winter..Angel has so little hair and no fat, poor girl, has no way to keep warm and Samson, well he's just old....Lol....I loved that second pic, it really does look like they are talking to each other

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:cry:  :cry: i wanna be buying jackets and sweaters for the dogs tooo .. :cry:

they look tooooooooooooooooo CUTE !!! HAHAH

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
They are soo cute! i loove the sweaters! They look a bit traumatized! LOL I'm glad they co operated for you  :) I will need to get Sadie a sweater, hope she likes them as much as Mic and Indy do!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
They just crack me up the way they look and act like twins - sit on the stairs the same way, same expression on their faces, doing things at the same time -- they are just so much fun to watch.  Oh and the sweaters are great too!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Very cute photos! Lexie didn't even keep her scarf on for five minutes so I doubt she would wear a sweater. I might have to try that out one day. Lol.

Chase

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
samsonsmom\";p=\"38950 said:
Those are great looking sweaters Jeanene, where did you get those at and how did you figure the sizing? I know I need to get Samson & Angel some for the winter..Angel has so little hair and no fat, poor girl, has no way to keep warm and Samson, well he's just old....Lol....I loved that second pic, it really does look like they are talking to each other
Believe it or not, those are just cheap $6.00 sweaters from Wally World...we also picked up a couple of neoprene vests for them from the local hunting supply...they will stay warm AND dry in those...we'll just put them over the sweaters when it gets really cold...they need the extra coverage for chests and necks!  The hunting supply also has neoprene dog boots that wrap clear up the leg a ways...we're gonna get those next! We get COLD up here...and TONS of snow! :)  

Little Pua will just be in her fleece blankey and her brown jacket we got her...I"ll get pics of that as soon as she is home! :)

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I love them....I just love the stair poses!  They are such a cute pair and looks like they're loving their new sweaters!  
You got them at WalMart you say?  In the pet section??  I may have to try that out.  Lola's going to need one soon.  I think she's cold already....she used to sleep on the couch at the end in her little spot....past week or so she had been crawling on top of everyone for heat!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts