Wouldn't it be great!   :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Ha!!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
I heard on the news the other day that someone has made a Vick dog toy and all the proceeds of the sales go to SPCA.  Don't know where, though.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Good idea.  Too bad some of the dogs can't testify (in words) what was done to them.

·
Registered
508 Posts
About the toys, I heard that the Falcolns might give out dog toys at one of their home games to show the fans that they do care about animals, thats just what i heard on the news.

·
Registered
135 Posts
That would be great huh.  Someone needs to find out where to get the Michael Vick dog toy.  I lost all respect for that guy.  Thats just sick what happened.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Found the following on the "Vick Let the Dog Out" website.

"As sports fans and members of a civilized society we find the alleged actions of one Michael Dwayne Vick despicable. Do we know for certain that Mr. Vick is guilty? Of course not. We weren't there. Nor would we go. Again, we are members of a civilized society.

Our experience and common sense tell us that where there's smoke, there's fire. He owns the property, visited regularly and hasn't denied his involvement in these barbaric events. Rather than sit back and let the courts take years to sort this out we thought let's let Mr. Vick know just how we feel about an athlete who makes over $130 million yet still has something so wrong with him that he needs to kill man's best friend.

So buy a t-shirt or two and proudly let the world know how you feel. 50% of the proceeds will go towards the ASPCA and local animal shelters."

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Me too, and actually, it makes me wonder who gets the other 50%...... Someone is always out there ready to make money on someone elses misfortune.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts