Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going?

Boxer Bash
Saturday August 18th, 2007 12:00 PM until 06:00 PM
Map: 12950 Grand River Road Brighton MI

put on by the midmichigan boxer rescue.

I told my husband we have to go, because it sounds like fun. But he rolled his eyes at me, so I had to change my wording to 'sounds like fun for ME' lol Men...sheesh.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Not the Michigan one but the Wisconsin one in October.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Ohh that sounds like fun!  I have a wedding that day so won't be able to go.  That is near Detroit isn't it?

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Man they dont have these things here in texas-at least not that i have heard about. We did FINALLY get a boxer meetup in my area though-i am stoked :D

·
Registered
627 Posts
Chloesmom\";p=\"19141 said:
Man they dont have these things here in texas-at least not that i have heard about...
They don't have them here in Jersey either!!!  Not fair.  I want to go to one!!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
You guys should get them started in your state. There are a couple sites online that will do it for you. Just google Boxer Meetup. The one here is put on by the local Boxer Rescue every year... there might be a rescue in your area that does the same.

·
Registered
627 Posts
uridiscence\";p=\"21088 said:
You guys should get them started in your state. There are a couple sites online that will do it for you. Just google Boxer Meetup. The one here is put on by the local Boxer Rescue every year... there might be a rescue in your area that does the same.
Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts