Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm not new but not a regular either. I'm sure you can all identify w/being to busy to sit down at the computer sometimes. Anyway, I have a beautiful 8 month old female, fawn w/ full black mask named Bailey. I bought her in December and my boyfriend has been sick since January. He has had reaccurring sinus infections, all the symptoms of allergies. He's taken medicine and we have several air purifiers but it doesnt seem to help. He cant even play w/ Bailey because anywhere she touches him, he breaks out in hives. As much as I hate to, I think I'm going to need to find her a home where she can get love from the whole family.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It has been a hard decision to come to. We came close to giving her to a co-worker a few months back. But my bf decided to try to make it work. Thats when he started to take allergy medicine.  He hasnt had an allergy test, its just how the symptoms appear. He gets better when he is out of the house and quick after getting home, symptoms start. He has never had any of these problems before Bailey.  She gets regular baths, about once a week, due to playing in the mud and being mischievous. We never planned for this. We've had her fixed and have gone to obedience classes. We have done all the hard work. It will seem so quiet and lonely w/o her.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.