Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was searching real estate this morning and found the perfect place to have my boxer farm/castle. lol
Llenroc Castle I called hubby at work and told him I found a gorgeous house for us!! He got all excited telling me to save it so he can see it when he gets home..I failed to mention they are asking 12.9 million.  :lol:  I'm so mean, amazes me how he hasn't divorced me yet.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO.........Shari that was downright mean....Good lord allmighty...What would you do with all that space? 7 bathrooms? I thought 4 was a lot....Have to have a cleaning service  :lol: Chloe would love it and all the little brothers and sisters as well...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
15 fireplaces..WOW, 12 car garage (converted to a boxer play room).  Shari, it says there is an appartment in the basement, can Kiah and I rent it from you  :D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:rofl: Barb!!  Of course, couldn't think of better neighbors to have then another boxer lover..I didn't even see there was an apartment too...It's probably the size of my house.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Only 12.9 million...sppffhh...pocket change   :p
Well we could see who wants to pitch in and all move in together!!  Plenty of room so that people could have their own space and all the pups could play all day long!  Sounds like heaven to me and Beckham says count him in too!   :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
$12.9 mill.....is that all??  :eh:

I can only dream.... 8->

I think Beckhams2ndmom has a great idea though. I'm in!!!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I'm attempting to actually do work today....but I had to log in to see this house!  They call that a single family house!?!?!  You could be in one section and not see ANYONE in the same house unless you really wanted to!!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OMG..I could not picture hubby living in a house with tons of boxers..He wouldn't know which one to stress over first but it would be nice that he could drive you all nuts instead of me for a change. I would love to see looks on your face when you see him worrying over one jowel hanging lower then the other.  :roll:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
[quote="ChloeBellesMommy\";p=\"35063":1w08slcc]I was searching real estate this morning and found the perfect place to have my boxer farm/castle. lol
Llenroc Castle I called hubby at work and told him I found a gorgeous house for us!! He got all excited telling me to save it so he can see it when he gets home..I failed to mention they are asking 12.9 million.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I've always dreamed of living in a castle so I could have a moat, archers and maybe a few turrets in the towers.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LOL I was going to say... we should just all move in together! I think if everyone adds in what they are already paying on their homes or apartments we should be maybe... 1/2 way to a months payment!! LOL I would have done the same thing to my hubby... then he would have been mad later... but OH THE LAUGH I WOULD HAVE... I BET YOU CAN'T WAIT!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts