1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I bought a boxer puppy last week

Her name is milla and she was born on the 15th of November

Do you guys think she will fawn out a bit so she is the same color as her mom.

·
Registered
942 Posts
One of Milo's offspring was a real mix of brindle and fawn w/o stripes, it was werid...but as she's growing, she's getting lighter and lighter...more of a normal fawn color.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
We had a member here who bought a boxer puppy who looked very similar with the marking on her back...as she got older she lost the dark brindle color and became more of a fawn. this is what  her puppy looked like when she first got it

and here she is at 5 months....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for all the replies. Her dad is same color as her mom. I think she is the cutest little thing on this planet. Cant wait to actually get her. Went to the pet shop and went ballistic and I'm only getting her in Jan!!! I was reading up a lot about diets and stuff and most of the people had a list 100 stuff to include in the daily diet. Wouldn't Hills kibble with some sardines and garlic do the trick? Are those white fake bones safe for Milla to chew on?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Mila is a cutie, welcome.  Can't wait to see more pictures.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Lots of good info in the puppy section.  Hills is not good food.  Science Death they call it because it has way too much corn and by-products.  You want a food with no corn and no by-products.

Welcome to the forums! :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmm, I live in South Africa. I stopped by 15 pet stores already and they all just stock Hills. I read up on toys and I take it that a kong is a necessity but what about those white fake bones, can Milla chew on one on those as well?  

Heres one of my favorite pics of Milla. I am waiting for some more recent ones, will update once I get them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just an update on milla:

Here she is at 4 weeks

We are picking her up this sunday, I am quite excited and nervous.

I found a place that sells royal canin. The breeder is feeding her hills so I just want to see how she does on the Hills then I will probably move her over to royal canin.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum, your Milla is a lovely little girl..I would definitely start off feeding her what the breeder has been feeding...It's hard enuf to transition from her home to a new one, so I would wait a bit before changing foods...Once you do decide to change, do it slowly, generally I transition foods over a 3 week period...Good luck and read thru the puppy & training section fo rsome great advice and information

G

·
0 Posts
awww..she reminds me of my little (well not so little anymore) Jetta...Your Mila seems to have a little longer fur, so does Jetta...I like the longer fur..much more comfy to pet!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
She is cute!! Jessie had a lot of black in her coat  too, now its just on her tail

·
Registered
893 Posts
What a beautiful puppy and such a pretty name, Welcome to the forum,  from  Luann, Ekim & Delila, you will love it here.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts