·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, and this breeder is breeding them and selling them as "miniboxers".  Did you see the pictures of the adult minis??

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
OK...All I can say is...huh?

You can see the Boston Terrier in these dogs...  and  to me...they don't look like real Boxers...

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="lillyzmomma\";p=\"37418":2cberu0e]OK...All I can say is...huh?

You can see the Boston Terrier in these dogs...

·
Registered
294 Posts
I think they are a cross between a either a french bulldog or boston terrier, maybe even a pug??  
Funny because this breeder is located in MN and I came across their website when I was first looking for a boxer pup.
Total puppy mill breeder, because I think they sell a few different breeds and other animals as well.  

That is just crazy to me, I can't believe they are selling "miniboxers".   With the uneducated people out there, I bet these will be popping up all over the "Twin Cities (where i live)".

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
In the adult pictures the one on the bottom on the right resembles a boxer more then the others

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I've stumbled across that site as well...I was completely disgusted when I saw it. They dont even look like boxers. I just dont understand what compels people to do such stupid things.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I came across that site a while ago and I am still disgusted with the people that are doing this. The really sad part is that people will pay these ridiculous prices for these "rare mini boxers" and support these idiots!  :aua:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
That's what I was going to say!!! BOSTON TERRIERS!!!!

Though they shouldn't call them MINIBOXERS but maybe "boxed terriers" or something. Something that doesn't really lead you to BOXER!!

Sorry their "mini boxers" are hidiously ugly... and they should be shut down for poor breeding!!!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
That is nothing more than a different colored boston!! nothing like a boxer at all, the muzzle, ears, shape..NOTHING!!!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
lillyzmomma\";p=\"37418 said:
You can see the Boston Terrier in these dogs...  and  to me...they don't look like real Boxers...
That's what I thought at first...Bostons..God this guy leaves me speachless...

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
All i can say is YUCK! There looks to be some Boston terrier in it. Yuck Yuck. Ugh... Gross.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Beckhams2ndmom\";p=\"37421 said:
I think they are a cross between a either a french bulldog or boston terrier, maybe even a pug??  .

I totally agree...they don't even look like boxers i thought french bulldog, boston terrier, or pug myself. Wow ...i dont understand these weird breeds they come up with. i love 'mutts' but calling them designer breeds and slapping a huge price tag on them and breeding them on purpose isnt right. poor puppies.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
thats jsut insane !!! wow :eek:

·
Registered
278 Posts
They mention that they are not AKC registered because AKC doesn't recognize them...that in itself says they are not "mini boxers", that they are a mix made to resemble a boxer.  They look like brown and white bostons.

I can't believe the prices they are charging for a mix!!!!  It's incredible people would pay that!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts