Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smart Pet Love - (Formerly: Snuggle Pet Products)

Honestly the best product for crate training! Certainly is working beautifully for Guinness! Two nights down with NO issues, so we either have an amazingly calm and well balanced puppy, or this Snuggle Puppy should be on every new furbaby's parents list of must haves. Guinness has slept on his own, in his own room with no problem whatsoever!! When he wakes up during the night to potty, we go out for business then he is right back into his crate, door is shut and he's right off to sleep!
Also, I wouldn't have believed it because my last boxer started on kibble, but raw makes them pee much less making potty training sooooo much easier! They drink a lot less on raw so that cuts down on urine output and because of the raw diet, so much more of the food is processed so they poop far less! We don't seem to have to watch him like a hawk. He's been (so far!) so easy!

·
Premium Member
4,573 Posts
So,you shout victory after 2 days uh :)

Waiiiiiit......the ninjas will find your house....sooon

muhahahahahaha

:ninjajig::ninjajig::ninjafist::ninjafist:

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
LOL ... to be fair ... there are stories of owners getting puppies and ... after the very first night, said owners are pulling there hair out! Kinda like ... what have I done???

It's been more that a decade since I had a puppy but of three I can remember Gunther, Stewie and Struddell, I recall no puppy night time drama with any of them???

Gunther was our first "puppy" and the only "issue we had with him was he did not get "Week Ends" so it was up and at'em 7 days a week for awhile. :(

But since Gunther was first and the other pups were additions maybe the fact that the following puppies had a buddy made a difference??? I don't know???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts