Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Re: Miss Pua is getting SO big! She looks like a little tank

WOW... she's getting SOOOO FREAKIN' BIG!!! She's gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts

woah! shes adorable. She defidently does have a nice deep chest! What a sweet looking puppy!!!! Glad to hear from your family finally!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Thank you! We've been running like crazy...but, have thought SO many times that we wanted to get back on here and say hello to everyone! :)

G

·
0 Posts

How old is miss pua now?  Jetta is 5 months tomorrow and is a whopping 30.8 lbs

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

She will be four calender months old on January 5th! :)  I am not worried about her at all anymore!LOL!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts

Well of course it's crazy on your end... just to mention... you have THREE BOXERS... YOUNG BOXER BABIES!!! LOL That alone should cover it! LOL

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

She has grown and just so cute.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Oh my goodness, Jeanene, she has grown a lot...Definitely can see that Boxer chest thing going on...She is rapidly catching up with Mic & Indy.....What a sweet girl she is....Loved that last pic, that is great  :)

·
Registered
839 Posts

She is getting soooooo big!! How precious!!!! Beautiful!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts

My Pua has grown! She looks wonderful. I don't know how you do it! You've done such a great job with all three Jeanene!  :)

PS.I LOVE the one with all three of them and you on the couch! That is an awesome pic  :)

·
Registered
770 Posts

Wow! She has grown so much! And she is still as beautiful as ever! You must be so proud to own three absolutely gorgeous boxers!

Heather

·
Registered
3,728 Posts

Oh my goodness, where is the baby Pua??? They sure grow up quick!! She's absolutely beautiful :lol: Had to laugh about the broad chest, we're already joking that Blitzen is probably going to be wider than Donner. He's a gangly teenager right now and just a little "chicken chested" shhhhh, don't want him to get a complex :D

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Thanks everybody! We just found this today and I took one to compare it to...amazing! From 8 weeks to ALMOST 4 months old...

What a difference, huh?!?!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts

WOW!!!! What a HUGE difference....all of your babies are so beautiful!!! I just love her markings. They sure do grow up fast...i almost cried tonight when hubby found pics of Chance when we first got him at 8 weeks....he was 8.5 pounds then and now at almost 7 months he is pushing 50....he still thinks he is that little baby puppy though the way he always tries to shove his huge body onto my lap   lol. Your babies are gorgeous.....I just love watching all of these pups growing up!!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

[quote="TamiNChance\";p=\"62796":19gpspfn]WOW!!!! What a HUGE difference....all of your babies are so beautiful!!! I just love her markings. They sure do grow up fast...i almost cried tonight when hubby found pics of Chance when we first got him at 8 weeks....he was 8.5 pounds then and now at almost 7 months he is pushing 50....he still thinks he is that little baby puppy though the way he always tries to shove his huge body onto my lap

·
Registered
1,317 Posts

I know what you mean about the whites!!! I love them. If our neighborhood ever gets their act in gear, maybe in a year or so i would love to get a flashy brindle....other than that i have a soft spot for the whities too....but then again we might be a little biased!!!  lol

G

·
0 Posts

Fawns are the best, lol!  Look at little Indy's face...he is such a handsome man!  In your siggy pic he looks like such a cuddle muffin, lol  Whites are ok too...esp. the pure white ones..but fawns just have won my heart...and I LOVE mr. Indy!

·
Registered
610 Posts

Holy smokes Pua!  What is mom feeding you?  She is SOOOOO big.  She's such a cutie.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts