Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Miss Pua staking her claim...

1715 Views 19 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  JeanenesBoogerBabies
as usual!LOL! She just thinks of her brothers as hers...for whatever...just hers...this is getting more common...it's pretty sweet actually...she just loves her bruddies and is most secure and happy when with them ! ;)

See less See more
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
that is hilarious!  i love it!  Her face is such a smush!
OMG sooo cute!!!! Ps back in the day we had the SAME couch lmao
RoxyGirl22\";p=\"69919 said:
OMG sooo cute!!!! Ps back in the day we had the SAME couch lmao
LOL! Makes sense that it was back in the day...it's my 70+ year old MIL's couch! ;)

I LOVE the smoosh face, too!  It's gonna be a favorite pic for a while!
Awww... :love:
Now if that picture won't melt a heart, nothing will...Jeanene that is soo cute...Pua has obviously captured the hearts of everyone and rightly so, she is such a sweetheart....
That is such a cute pic!  She's a snuggler!
Now who wouldn't mind her cuddling up on top of them!  I'm sure her brothers LOVE it!  She's such a little muffin!!
Patch does this with us... Pua is so cute :)
Sadie will do that Charlie some of the time.  If she's not laying on top of him, she's pushin him out of the way to cuddle with Momma.
JeanenesBoogerBabies\";p=\"69923 said:
[quote="RoxyGirl22\";p=\"69919":30frrv2o]OMG sooo cute!!!! Ps back in the day we had the SAME couch lmao
LOL! Makes sense that it was back in the day...it's my 70+ year old MIL's couch! ;)

I LOVE the smoosh face, too!
G
wow...how big and old is she now...I remember when the micster dwarfed her...she is a rather solid growth on him now!
Lucy and Sam are always laying on each other. Your babies are so cute! I just love the white boxers...That is it! My next rescue will be a ******!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats the cutest pic !!! shes gotten SO BIG..WOW..

how are the big boys feeling btw?
soo big miss pua is getting!! She looks great!
Pua is just the sweetest little girl going! I think it's so cute how she loves her big brothers so much!

Heather
She does LOVE them! We get such a kick out of watching the dynamic between the three of them!  As for how big...she weighs 30POUNDS now!?!  8O How did that happen? LOL!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.