Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as usual!LOL! She just thinks of her brothers as hers...for whatever...just hers...this is getting more common...it's pretty sweet actually...she just loves her bruddies and is most secure and happy when with them ! ;)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
that is hilarious!  i love it!  Her face is such a smush!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
OMG sooo cute!!!! Ps back in the day we had the SAME couch lmao

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RoxyGirl22\";p=\"69919 said:
OMG sooo cute!!!! Ps back in the day we had the SAME couch lmao
LOL! Makes sense that it was back in the day...it's my 70+ year old MIL's couch! ;)

I LOVE the smoosh face, too!  It's gonna be a favorite pic for a while!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Awww... :love:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Now if that picture won't melt a heart, nothing will...Jeanene that is soo cute...Pua has obviously captured the hearts of everyone and rightly so, she is such a sweetheart....

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Now who wouldn't mind her cuddling up on top of them!  I'm sure her brothers LOVE it!  She's such a little muffin!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Sadie will do that Charlie some of the time.  If she's not laying on top of him, she's pushin him out of the way to cuddle with Momma.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
JeanenesBoogerBabies\";p=\"69923 said:
[quote="RoxyGirl22\";p=\"69919":30frrv2o]OMG sooo cute!!!! Ps back in the day we had the SAME couch lmao
LOL! Makes sense that it was back in the day...it's my 70+ year old MIL's couch! ;)

I LOVE the smoosh face, too!

G

·
0 Posts
wow...how big and old is she now...I remember when the micster dwarfed her...she is a rather solid growth on him now!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Lucy and Sam are always laying on each other. Your babies are so cute! I just love the white boxers...That is it! My next rescue will be a whitey!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats the cutest pic !!! shes gotten SO BIG..WOW..

how are the big boys feeling btw?

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
She does LOVE them! We get such a kick out of watching the dynamic between the three of them!  As for how big...she weighs 30POUNDS now!?!  8O How did that happen? LOL!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts