Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am missing my baby!! She is a two year old white female boxer that has been missing for 3 weeks. I have been to shelters, ran newspaper ads and put out fliers. Anyone having any information please HELP me.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I am very sorry to hear this, a pic would help, also have you been in contact with your closest Boxer Rescue? A lot of times they will pick them up from the shelters....

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I am so sorry, I hope you find her soon.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
oh she is just lovely! i am so very sorry she is missing. i know what it is like to have a dog you love go missing. we had my puppy stolen at the beginning of the year-i still hope we will find her oneday. I am sending you the best of wishes and prayers that she comes home safely.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
She is beautiful. I hope you find her, I don't know what I would do with out my babies.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She is the sweetest nicest dog I have ever been around!!! My little girls which are 5 and 2 miss her so bad. We ride around for hours looking for her. I am almost positive that someone took her.

My ad came out in the paper again today and I put reward on it this time. I should have done that from the beginning.

Thanks for all the thoughtful words.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Does she stay inside a fence or get to roam?  More than likely somebody either took her or if she's able to roam, somebody may have hit her.  I hope you find her though.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
There have been amazing stories about dogs being lost for awhile and then being found by their owners, so don't give up!!! Hoping she gets home real soon...

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
jarceneaux\";p=\"42108 said:
She was in our fenced yard.
If she wasnt able to get out herself... it def sounds like she was taken...

Heres to hoping shes ok and comes home!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have found my awesome girl Lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been almost a month since she has been gone. I kept running ads and someone from across the river called and has had her since two days after she left. A friend of theirs saw the ad and they called. They took such GOOD care of her. I cried my eyes out when I saw her. She was so EXCITED. Gave me lots of kisses. Now she is laying on our couch in her SPOT!!!!

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!!!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
So glad to hear that you got your beautiful girl back.  What an amazing thing to have happen.  Wonderful news!!!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
OhMyGosh that is such wonderful news!!!! I am so happy that she made it home and that someone was nice enough to take care of her.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is wonderful news, so glad the people who found her took good care of her; now she is home where she belongs.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts