Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vinny, my 2 year old, neutered male, just about always moans/crys for almost anything he wants from us.

Getting real old

russell

·
Registered
36 Posts
The best advice I can give is to ignore the behavior, and to never reward it. If he learns that he gets what he wants from it, he'll keep doing it. The only whining I respond to is when Duke has to go out, and that is now really the only time he whines.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Pretty much what DukeofBaldwin said. Ignore the whining. I'm guessing at some point he got what he wanted because of this behavior. Someone usually gives in. lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
I totally get it. Instead of the Chewbacca talking boxers are known for - Emmett kind of moans and whines instead. But the worst thing he does is throw his food dish around on the floor pawing at it for food between meals. He also picks up his water bowl and drops it repeatedly when he drinks it to the last drop for more. Silly boxers. It is hard not to give in to such antics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
172 Posts
Gypsy does all of the above. I don't think she realizes she is doing it cuz she can't hear herself but on the note her bark and sound like a duck at times. She also throws her food bowl around and pounce at it. And lifts her water bowl up and drop it. They are definitely a funny breed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts