Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in NYC last week and just had to stop by Trixie + Peanut, the super cute doggie (and cat) boutique I've visited online.  First, I was thrilled because Peanut was in the shop so I got to meet her; she's a sweet 10 year-old faun boxer.  

anywho, I was there to look for a warmer coat for Madeline and I just had to get a toy, too.  they have great things (very fun, inventive and unique) but i came across this felt-like ball with fringe on it and thought Mad would enjoy it, too.  she's not crazy about balls because they are harder for her to catch in her mouth due to her underbite but she loves to chase and kick them around.  so i thought this would be perfect because she could pick it up by the fringe...and can I just tell you, she ADORES it!!!!  when I gave it to her she wents nuts batting it around and grabbing it and running with it in her mouth.  i've just never seen her react so much to a ball so I had to share.  I'm planning to order more for a stockpile since I know it's only a matter of time before she destroys it!!

Here's a picture of it (I got her the large fuscia one):

and here's the link:
http://trixieandpeanut.com/toys/m14363.html

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
The ball looks really cute, you will have to take some pics of her playing with it.  Did you find a coat for her?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i did find a coat but haven't taken any photos yet.  they had a lot to choose from.  i did take some pics of her playing with the ball but she was just all over the place that non turned out very good.  i'll definitely try again because it's just adorable.  :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts