Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Get rid of their food source.  Grubs.  I've had decent luck with those spear mole killers, but definitely not for the faint of heart.  Also, those little metal windmills work well for scaring away the moles, but if you don't get rid of the food source, they'll be back.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
We have moles at the dog park sure hope they never end up in my yard, yuk.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Geez...looks like you've got quite the traveling family!  8O  Good luck getting rid of the pest(s)! Get Daisy after them!  :lol:

·
Registered
977 Posts
Don't use one of these mole hunters - they're useless and mess up the garden even more for nothing :wink: !

I really can't help you with ideas here - they're the bane of my life!!! Apparently the only thing that works really well is a cat - they'll sit for hours waiting to catch their mole.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:D offer them a relocation incentive? lol i dont know..that would aggrivate me too...maybe try those natural sites..like home remedies for getting rid of moles..ive had great luck with those rememdies..sometimes the old ones are the best

hope something works...

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Aren't they destructive little monsters???? I get them in my flower beds, until the cats get them!!!! My brother has used the metal windmill with success, course he's also got a REALLY lazy cat!  :lol:  Good Luck, let us know if you find the answer!

·
Registered
905 Posts
BoxerForums\";p=\"65199 said:
I've found the answer: 40 lbs of C-4 and I think everything will be fine.
And on the plus side, it'll also rotorvate your garden for you!

Roald Dahl's remedy for moles is to bury a few empty wine bottles (no shortage of them around our house!) up to the neck around your garden, apparently the constant noise of the wind hooting over the mouth is enough to move the moles on.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
BoxerForums\";p=\"65199 said:
I've found the answer: 40 lbs of C-4 and I think everything will be fine.
:rofl:    :-j   :rofl:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, haven't heard any major explosions yet, so I guess you haven't set off the C4  :lol: I like Eimear's suggestion

1 - 16 of 16 Posts