Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Changed the bed linens the other day and I was getting ready to put the comforter but somebody was taking a siesta :)

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Ahhh he is just too cute! :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Aww....yeah the comforter would have to wait until somebody arose from his slumber! Could not disturb that cutie!  :D

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Oh my Willow he is gorgeous!!!

ps I cant believe how big his ears are;) I dont ever remember Roxys being that big! Ill have to go check her puppy photos out!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
What a sweetheart, he looks like he played hard and crashed.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Willow, how on EARTH can you not just be holding that sweet baby 24/7??? I wish I could feel how soft he still is at this age..
WOW, and yes..his ears are long..is the vet going to still do the modified crop because of the brindle issue we talked about? I can NOT wait to see his results...oh..and BTW..STILL taping the one ear on Ashley..its about 75% better, but the vet told us she will have one more growth spurt..and then..what we see is what we get..so those babies are staying taped till I see 100%...lol..Send pic's..especially of the bracing/taping they use on your boy..I am SO curious on how this Vet does Flicks ears!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Linda, i asked him about doing the modified crop, he's against it, says looking at his head, it would take away from his face too much...He's supposed to be one of the best, so I'm trusting him..Yea, I know I look at those ears and it's like "omg" :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
God, I love him! My next Boxer is totally going to have a full black mask... sooooo adorable!!

·
Registered
882 Posts
OMG, he's so cute, I wish I could reach through my screen and give him hugs and kisses :lol:

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
he is o cute willow! glad everything is going well  i love seeing pics of the gang!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts