Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was uploading pics from the camera after I saw the puppies, I found these I had taken of Angel with her absolute most favorite toy...The motor doesn't work anymore and I would love to find another or 2 of these....

Me, my toy and a comfy pillow

A sleeping angel :)

Such a face

Momma, can you make it run again please?

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Oh...look at that face! I just want to snuggle with her!  :D

·
Registered
880 Posts
Ahhh, I love when they pick a favorite toy and snuggle with it.  Jetta likes to bring her toy duck upstairs with her to bed at night.  It cracks me up.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
If I remember right it used to make a motorcycle noise. The funny sound toys loose their oomph after while around here too. I'll look at Central Tractor next time I'm there Willow, they have quite a few Harley items. :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CosmosMommy\";p=\"92466 said:
What does it do?
It sounds like a Harley revving, Angel loves the heck of it...I got it at my local pet store, only one they had..I have a link to Harley Davidson toys, and it was on there, but out of stock, now it's not even on there at all... :( Anyone that can find some for me, I will gladly pay you

G

·
0 Posts
I found some in my hometown a couple weeks ago...when I heal up I could look to see if they still have them and how much they are.  The store was called superpetz....I remembered Angel when I saw them, lol...it said something about "real motor sounds" or something like that.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to Andrea, she sent me a link and they have them in stock..Woo Hoo!!! I hope Angel appreciates the lengths I go to keep her happy :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I love her little face!! What a cutie:) It cracks me up when they get all laid back & comfy and their little ears kind of fall or... I don't know, relax I guess. As soon as they hear something, they shoot back up straight!

Chesney always loved the squeaky chicken that pops out of the egg when you squeeze it.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Too cute!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts