Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Angel must have decided she was bored with the toys, so in the last week or so, it has been her personal mission to see how many she can destroy..I must say, she did a fine job, the toy box was looking pretty pathetic. So I ordered a bunch of toys for them, Wubbas, Giggly Wiggly Ball, a tough tire for outside, a rubber ball, Lamiedoodle, Crazy chicken, Crabby & Mr Mallard...Whew, do you think they can be happy for a bit? Samson's personal favorites are Lamiedoodle & Mr Mallard, Angel so far likes all of them, oh, except Giggly Wiggly, hasn't quite figured that one out yet..... :)
 So many toys, too little time, I like this one Momma

Angel with a wubba

This one is pretty neat too, it makes funny noises!

Looks like Angel is strangling poor Mr Mallard

Carrying off his kill

Oh and a side note, we were gone a good part of the day yesterday, angel was crated & samson wasn't, appararently, samson got soo freaked out when the UPS man go there, he decided to start destroying things...Tipped over a stack of books and tore the crap out of one of them!!!! He never does this.....I actually thought at first that maybe Angel had somehow gotten out of her crate.....

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
They look like they are having lots of fun.  Almost bought that mallard or pheasant yesterday, let me know how it holds up.  That Giggley Wiggley ball looks fun too.  Your doggies are just beautiful.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awhhhh... how cute! They look extremely happy!

Kate... We bought Odin the pheasant and it lasted for 4 1/2 months... from when he was 8 wks old... to just a couple of weeks ago! I just didn't like the pheasant cuz' I thought it was big and ugly... and wanted the duck... but hubby had to get the pheasant... they sound the same though!!!

We're going toy shopping tomorrow... for the dogs and Sarah... YAY!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Haha...it sounds like Samson is going through his second childhood!  :D  Both babies look great especially with their new toys!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
It looks like they are loving the new toys (they both are looking so good).  Kiah's wiggle giggle is on its last legs but the duck and the squirrel are hanging in there.  I just got her the wubba today, so we will see how long that lasts.

Aww poor Sampson he must have freaked, hope it wasn't a Library book  :)

·
Registered
770 Posts
Wow! What lucky puppies! All those new toys! It looks like they are having a great time with them!
Daisy had a wiggly giggly jack which was cool but she chomped it up!

Heather

·
Registered
165 Posts
The wubbas are a great hit over at our house.  I bought all 3 sizes in June and all are still alive.  This is a great feat b/c our toy poodle is the most destructive of all the dogs.  Soft plush toys will only last 1-2 days in our house.
What is the Lamiedoodle?

·
Registered
780 Posts
Sounds like they hit the jackpot!  They are beautiful babies!  Our living room always looks like the toy box exploded, our guys never leave their toys in the basket, they always have to go over and knock it over and haul everything out!  What is the wiggly giggle?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Actually there is one in the first picture on this post.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Ok ,that has to be one very happy boxer!!! Mine always goes through our bags when we come in to see if we got him a "New Toy"!!! SO spoiled!! But thats all the fun of having a box!!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
I found a wiggly giggly tonight...amazingly since we have NOTHING in our town for dogs.  I stopped at Tractor Supply with the hopes they might have a clicker (which they didn't) but my 3 year old found this ball.  I passed on it for the moment..more because the store didn't have what I wanted..I was being a little passive-aggressive :)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Well looks like those two lucked out in the toy department! They are soo cute!!

I HAVE to get Sadie one of those wiggly giggly things, she would go crazy!  :lol:

Why is it that we could spend endless amounts of money on toys?   :think:  I mean endless...lol  Our wonderful pups deserve them...most of the time  :D !!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts