3,201 Posts
Congrats!!

Name: Mongo
Official Name: O'Callaghan's Little Man Mongo
Nicknames: Little Man, Goofy, Mommies little boy, Handsome
Favorite Toy: Anything that bounces or squeaks or moves
Favorite Treat: Ice Cubes
Favorite Activity: Playing with my humans and my sister
Favorite Pasttime: Staring at the kitchen floor in hopes that mommy or daddy will drop food when cooking
How did you select your boxer: Breeder

When I was born I got stuck in the birth canal and the Dr. had to come and cut my mommy open to get me out. Then they thought I wasn't gonna make it cause I didn't breath for the first few minutes. When I was about 5 weeks old I got very sick with Parvo and it was touch and go, but I made it. When I was 7.5 weeks old I got to go to my new home and meet my sister Maggie :) I sometimes get into lots of trouble cause I like to eat things that I'm not supposed to eat, but my mommy and daddy love me any ways!!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
OH MY GOODNESS! I opened the forum and saw the cutest face ever, with a big orange ball in his mouth! I love Mongo.....congratulations handsome!

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
:band: GET OUT THE MUSIC!! :bananadance2:DO A LITTLE DANCE AND LETS CELEBRATE!:bananadance::bananadance::bananadance: YAY MONGO!

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
:clap2:Congrats Mongo!! :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yay Mongo! I love it when they have things in their mouths that make their lips spread out like a platapus :)
Haha wow that is exactly what they look like, a platypus! I couldn't put my finger on it, but you hit the nail on the head :clap2:

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
weeeee,MONGO!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts