Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) These turned out fantastic!! I was using a different camera for these at Rhonda's and she e-mailed me these last nite....

My boy's first stack pics

Couple face shots

Sitting pretty for me

·
Registered
913 Posts
Oh Willow, he is astounding!!..Lucky lady..that face..what can I say?? smooshy..lovey..just perfect...You got yourself a real winner!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is just so cute Willow, those face shots are so adorable.  Looks like green is his color, the color looks great next to him.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
OMG..I love that dark face of his! He is just too adorable. Absolutely stunning!

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
That puppy is just the sweetest thing!  Sooooo cute!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Those shots are too precious! With the squishy face and round belly!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cindi, we talked about it, but as Flick is REALLY supposed to be a companion to Angel, I just couldn't do that...God forbid, if something happens to Samson and Angel didn't have a buddy, she would be devastated...I need to learn more before I go that route anyways, so maybe the next pup :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwww hes just adorable !! look at his little stack hehe wow i cant wait to see him at home..whooo hooooo

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
He's a HOTTIE!

Nano

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
OMG!!! He's SOOOO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so jealous!! I want one too!!! Well I want a girl though... but that coloring!!

He's amazing willow... those pics are just AWESOME!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
OOOOOHHHH MY !!!! Flick is just adorable, the stacked pics are killin me, LOOK at him standing there just like a big boy!! His face is precious, he's gonna be a real smarty pants. :wink:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts