Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
OK Angel & Leila have to come to Aunty Heather - and I ma not kidding.

Great looking kids!  Too cute!!  They have great pigment!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They get the colour from their grand mother. we lost her 5 months ago to a brain tumor.
you can see a pic of her in my photo gallery.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes she will be the one staying here. I will have a dabble in the show ring with her. I kept her on the advice of a friend who has had 15 years showing experience and he thinks that she will be a  nice dog for me to start with.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
To my naked eye, she has the best defined mask (they all are very good) and her eyes seem to be tighter making for a great expression.    Does she stack nicely?  On overall looks, she would be my pick!   However Deisel's pick is dark but from the other one he is my second pic!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They all stack very well. I have been at it from when they were 3-4 weeks old.
Diesel would be the pick but i was after a bitch to continue my lines as this was the last litter for thier mum.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
They all are simply gorgous, course I'm looking for a male, so i want Diesel... :) Course Angel is awfully lovely too, rather partial to the name :lol:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
they are too precious...it would be hard for me not to keep all of them...very beautiful pups!

·
Registered
882 Posts
awww there all just sooo cute, I love them all!, very good looking pups, it would be very hard for me to pick just one to keep, but so far I think I like Coco, I like his flashing and beautiful dark coat :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are all just beautiful; Willow I guess we would have to fight over Diesel  :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts