Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Re: Most expenvise Dog Bed

Looks great Heather, I really wanted that type, with the chaise on one end, but no room :( Did Kash get a talking to about leaving the cushions alone?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Lol, check the cushions for hidden items, just in case :) I never find them in my cushions, only behind the couches and those suckers are heavy to move!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts

Wow, I love it ! that really looks nice..Looks like Kash and Hanna love it too  :)

·
Registered
2,718 Posts

Looks great!  You're such a good mommy, buying the kids a huge new bed!!  Hope they let you sit on sometimes :D

·
Registered
143 Posts

I came home once and my pit bull met me at the door and had something stuck in between her teeth. When I pulled it out I looked at it and said that looks like a piece of blue leather, and the only thing I have that is blue leather is the couch. I'll let you finish the rest......

·
Registered
526 Posts

awesome... now what are you going to sit on? lol

G

·
0 Posts

Did you buy it from Jordan's and hope the Red Sox sweep the world series again?

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Nope Jordans over priced - Bobs (1000.00) not bad, esp when you have two dogs that like to destroy things!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

It looks really great Heather, wish I had something like that so I have a place to sit.  I usually end up on the loveseat.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts

That looks like the same really really expensive dog bed I have, only mine is red.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

Looks like the kids love their new bed. Maybe they will even share it with you and hubby!  :p

1 - 20 of 29 Posts