Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: I took the kiddos in to get their nails clipped yesterday and of course i had to browse the toys....I found this and Angel has not let it out of her sight...If they had had two, I would have gotten more, so I will be looking online for more of these....Instead of squeaking, it sounds like a motorcycle revving up,,really cool....Seems a bit more durable as well :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I think Angel makes a fine "biker chick!" Orange is her color too! She is so pretty!  :D

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
watch out willow...she will  be joining a biker gang soon and leaving you! lol i can see she was made for it. love the bone and she looks so tough playing with it lol.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
LOL at Angel, she couldn't be any cuter :lol: Will be on the lookout for one of those for Donner, his favorites are the different sound toys too!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
haah now she needs a harley bandana and a doggie leather jacket haaaaaaaaaaaa that is sooooooooooo cute !!!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Harley has one of those tooo!!! :lol:  It makes engines noises instead of squeaking!!! The first time he got it, it scared him to death!! He stepped on it and it started revving!!!!! She looks tooo cool sitting there playing with her new bone!!! She is so pretty Willow!!!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
:lol:  :lol: She's such a bad a$$! LOL Sadie loves toys that make different noises as well...I'll have to keep my eyes open for this.

·
Registered
893 Posts
A Biker CHick, she needs some leather and chains.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Harley toys do seem to be pretty tough all and all.  We have not owned any but I know a few people that do.  You can usually get them at the HD Dealerships if you know where one is.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Angel looks so cute.  I will have to get one for Kiah, we have a Harley dealership in town.  Kiah loves noisy toys.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well if anyone finds some, please let me know..I'm not having much luck online and the petstore didn't have any more, I'll call on Tues to see if they can order more for me..She sleeps with the silly thing :lol:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yes! Harley and Diablo are fond of "harley Davidson"! (or should I say their dad is?) unfortunately, those toys and anything less than rubber based toys don't last very long in our house....

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Oh, I like the ball too and the prices aren't bad; I will have to check out the shipping charges if I can't find them here at the Harley shop.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the link Barb, I noticed that the bones are not in stock right now :cry: ...I'll check back with them on that

1 - 19 of 19 Posts