Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after posting for the last few months about Mr Ekim's bout with pancreatitis and bronchitis, I finally have to post some good news. his weight is down from 95 lbs to 84.4. Much has to do with reducing the amount of food that he was eating and slapping hubby's hands everytime he feed him table scraps, hence the pancreatitis. Most of all I have to hank Miss Delila, she turned a couch potatoe into a marathon runner. He acts like a puppy again. On the other hand, Delila is like the tazmanian devil child, oh well, gotta love those puppies.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
That's great news! Good work Miss Delia on getting Mr. Ekim out burning a few calories!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow Luann, that is awesome! Almost 10 lbs! Woo Hoo, way to go Ekim, or should I say Delila  :lol: I bet he feels better as well dropping that weight

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is great news to hear, 10lbs, way to go Luann and Delila.  Does he have to shed anymore weight or is this a good weight for him?

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no the vet thinks he is fine at this weight due to his height, if he happens tp lose a few more it is ok.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Thats wonderful, so happy that he is doing better.  If he is playing a lot more should be easier to keep the weight off him.  Give them both a hug for me.

G

·
0 Posts
and slapping hubby's hands everytime he feed him table scraps, hence the pancreatitis.
i have one of those too!!  vetties pancreatitis has finally shocked some sense into him.  

all it takes is those sad boxer eyes for guys to give in  :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts