Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is all common sense....but I've been having an issue with #5....people just feeding Lola whatever they wish :evil: so annoying, and they look at me like I'm a psycho when I get tiffy with them.  So, this list made me think since I have 2 cookouts to go to this weekend and both invited Lola!  Any other "summer tips" anyone would like to add?

Have a safe & fun weekend everyone!!  

MSPCA-Angell's Tips to Kick-Off a Pet-Friendly BBQ Season
Memorial Day Weekend is the official start to the barbecue season. After months of cold weather, it is time to once again enjoy the great outdoors (and your backyard) with your furry friends. You may not know this, but barbecues can present several dangers to your pets. Please read these tips from Angell Animal Medical Center

·
Registered
761 Posts
Re: MSPCA-Angell's Tips to Kick-Off a Pet-Friendly BBQ Seaso

I'm sure you know already with Lola but be sure to bring your sun block....

Kids; its easy to forget how small they are and how big your boxer is, be sure to keep a sharp eye on any play with kids and dogs, especially kids who are not familiar with dogs. I plan to keep the dog on a leash for the most part if there are kids around, there's just a whole lot that could happen in a very short amount of time.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Oh ya, I lather on the SPF 30 every morning!  It's part of our "routine"!  She's knows it's coming too and just stands there with her head hanging down like a kid "Are you done yet mom, can I go outside now"! :lol:

She'll be on her long lead attached to me at all times!  Good thing is the only kids that will be there know her and are very good with her so I'm lucky on that aspect!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Good tips Alicia..Yea #5 is a hard one to get some people to understand

1 - 4 of 4 Posts