Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ferris was eating a mushroom that he found in my backyard.  I took it out of his mouth since I was not sure if it was bad for him.  Does anyone know anything about dogs and mushrooms??  It had a red cap and an off-white stem.  I checked on google to see if there was anything remotely close to the one he was eatin, but could not find anything.  Any input, even if it doesn't help me in the least bit, would be greatly appreciated.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.  I guess I could have done a little more research myself, but either way, thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
OMG!!!  on my way outside to pull up all of the mushrooms.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,937 Posts
Growing up... my parents had mushrooms in our front and backyard... Nikki and Pepper...  never touched them though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
627 Posts
I've heard that wild mushrooms are poisonous to dogs.  We've had a few people bring their pets into the hospital and they ended up have mushroom poisoning.  I would keep him away from them.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top