Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was bed time at the house last night and i walked Tyson back in the room where the dogs crates are. everynight I say "lets go to bed" the other dog gets in his bed and lays down. usually Tyson just sits there and looks at me, but not last night. I said go to bed, and Tyson walked into his crate all by himself and layed down and went to sleep. NOT A SINGLE PEEP FROM HIM ALL NIGHT LONG! and... hes now letting me know when he needs to go outside by scratching on the door. I never imagined this good of behavior at 8 weeks old????? IM SO PROUD. :dance:  :clap:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Yay Tyson!!   :clap:  Such a good boy!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
That is amazing.... at 8 weeks!!!

Its all about repetition!

·
Registered
316 Posts
WOW!  That is fantastic!!  Great job Tyson!!1

My Ginsy is progressing slowly but steadily.  I will have to post a brag on her later- don't want to hikack Tysons Glory :wink:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Woo hoo, Way to go Tyson....He's such a smart boy....I bet you are feeling real proud now, huh? As well you should..That's a great step and well deserved of some extra praise.....

And yes, boxers are very intelligent, I continue to be amazed at how smart they truly are.... :)

·
Registered
905 Posts
Ok, so I've been singing in a show all week, so I haven't been home to the dogs since last Sunday.  Last night I went home after the show with Emmet (who goes home to them every evening) and he had taught Hectotr "sit", "paw" and "both paws" since Sunday.  I was so impressed!

Hector is so funny now, though - because the commands are only new and we praise him so much, you can't actually tell him to sit without the paws going up automatically - gives new meaning to the word "Boxer"!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts