Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my boy Sampson. He was a very sleepy pup and has recently transformed over the last week into a bounding bundle of trouble!!

We love him to bits :love:

Sampson during his first week home all he did was this

But now 9 weeks old he has discovered there is loads to chew and it isgreat to run!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here he is today, 10 weeks old on Saturday.

Showing off

With his daddy after much rough and tumble!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wow! He is absolutely stunning. I love his color!  :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
He is so adorable!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Hi Sarah, whereabouts in Ireland are you?  I'm Irish too, I split my time between Dublin and Tullow.  Sampson is absolutely gorgeous, he's so dark!  I actually saw a guy out walking a reverse brindle (nearly jet black) a few months ago, he was amazing looking.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the great comments about Sampson!! :D

I live in Dundalk. He was really dark when we first got him but as he grows his fawn base colour is beginning to show through and the brindling space out alot more. I have never seen a reverse brindle before but have heard they are very dark.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh, I am totally in love......He looks exactly like my wonderful  Buck does......Had to dig out a pictures of him so you can see what Sampson will look like as he gets older. Buck was 4 when I took this....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the pic of Buck, he is absolutely gorgeous and even has similar markings to Sampson!! I love watching pups grow and change, he has changed so much in the two weeks we have had him, he is going to be a very handsome, big boy.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
BEAUTIFUL!!!  Sampson and Buck are both just beautiful! :D

We said if we got a brindle, we would call him Tigger.

Z

·
Registered
50 Posts
He is beautiful.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Beautiful dog and huge paws! If that's anything to go by he's going to be BIG. Makes me nostalgic about the puppy days! Nice thing about boxers is that: they might grow, but their personalitys don't change. Voltaire's a very similar colour (2 1/2 years). Check out my photos in photo albums - mine has a very flat face compared to some of the USA boxers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts