Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

My beautiful boxer started going grey

4K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  martinc 
#1 ·
My baby started getting a grey face around 4 years old, now she has just turned 6 and has grey eyebrows and some grey on her ears. Why do some go grey? Is is stress and anxiety? Could it be that we fed her from the table and she is stressed out anticipating food?

She is very lively, but he is a bit on edge and always has been, plus she has had quite a few medical procedures

#2 ·
LOL , well if you want to "fool yourself??" Next time get a "White Boxer." :)

Now they do age the same as any other Boxer?? You just can't see it! My Struddell looked the same at 10 ... sigh as she did at three years old.

The only down side ,is not appearing to age, let's you exist in a "Fairy World," much longer than you should I suppose ...

#8 ·
Absolutely
I get supplements fo myself and will for my dog once he is past the puppy stage from Critichealth.com
There is tons of info on the site about nutritional suplimintation
Dr Wallach is a vet and his thesis on nutrition following over 20,000 autopsies is actually in the Smithsonian as a national treasure.

#9 ·
Absolutely
I get supplements fo myself and will for my dog once he is past the puppy stage from Critichealth.com
There is tons of info on the site about nutritional suplimintation
Dr Wallach is a vet and his thesis on nutrition following over 20,000 autopsies is actually in the Smithsonian as a national treasure.
I can't access that site?? Is it just me???

#11 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.