Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a few pics of Diesel yesterday. I just can't believe how much he's grown up. He's just about 50lbs at 8 months.

and him at 8 weeks

They grow up so fast!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is growning so fast (and so handsome), I just love his ears in the second picture.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Diesel sure is growing into a handsome young boy! So cute.  :D

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Yeah they do grow up fast.  I can remember what both Charlie and Sadie looked like when we got them.  Charlie was my first pet really, and I was amazed at how he was gaining 3 1/2lbs. a week for the longest time.  Sadie is a little smaller heightwise, but is bulky.  She's around 55lbs. at 6 months.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i knowwwwww! betty is getting so big too! we have weekly playdates with some friends of ours and it's crazy to see betty running around with them now.  She's bigger than both dogs!  She was such a little bean when it all started :)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
WHAT A HANDSOME BOY!!!! Odin's 8 months also!! He's 58 lbs  though! He looks so LITTLE in that 8 wks pic!! Odin was much bigger at eight wks... his legs were really long!

I love diesels coloring!! He is SOO GORGEOUS!!! What a BIG BOY he's becoming!!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
oh wow! ... I don't remember what Odin was... but he was at least 8 or so...

this was him at 8 wks

was diesel sick or just the runt?? HE'S FREAKIN' ADORABLE... what a big boy he is now.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He was the runt. He also had coccidia. But after that cleared up he grew pretty quickly.

·
Registered
942 Posts
He is a C U T I E !!!!!! It really is amazing how fast they grow up...too bad there isn't a button where they could turn back into a puppy for a day or something. lol

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwwwwwwwww look at himmmmm... :D

i wish we had isis as a pup :(

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
DieselsMom\";p=\"37702 said:
He was the runt. He also had coccidia. But after that cleared up he grew pretty quickly.
Those are such cute pics!! I have to say him and Sadie have a few other things in common..both were runts, had coccidia, and they look similar.  :D  Do I have 50lbs at 8mo to look forward too?  :lol:  :lol:

He is so gorgeous! He has grown SO much since 8weeks its crazy. I bet that time has just flown by!!

Marie-Odin is sooo cute at 8weeks  :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts