Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a few pics of Diesel yesterday. I just can't believe how much he's grown up. He's just about 50lbs at 8 months.

and him at 8 weeks

They grow up so fast!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is growning so fast (and so handsome), I just love his ears in the second picture.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Diesel sure is growing into a handsome young boy! So cute.  :D

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Yeah they do grow up fast.  I can remember what both Charlie and Sadie looked like when we got them.  Charlie was my first pet really, and I was amazed at how he was gaining 3 1/2lbs. a week for the longest time.  Sadie is a little smaller heightwise, but is bulky.  She's around 55lbs. at 6 months.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
WHAT A HANDSOME BOY!!!! Odin's 8 months also!! He's 58 lbs  though! He looks so LITTLE in that 8 wks pic!! Odin was much bigger at eight wks... his legs were really long!

I love diesels coloring!! He is SOO GORGEOUS!!! What a BIG BOY he's becoming!!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
oh wow! ... I don't remember what Odin was... but he was at least 8 or so...

this was him at 8 wks

was diesel sick or just the runt?? HE'S FREAKIN' ADORABLE... what a big boy he is now.

·
Registered
942 Posts
He is a C U T I E !!!!!! It really is amazing how fast they grow up...too bad there isn't a button where they could turn back into a puppy for a day or something. lol

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwwwwwwwww look at himmmmm... :D

i wish we had isis as a pup :(

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
DieselsMom\";p=\"37702 said:
He was the runt. He also had coccidia. But after that cleared up he grew pretty quickly.
Those are such cute pics!! I have to say him and Sadie have a few other things in common..both were runts, had coccidia, and they look similar.  :D  Do I have 50lbs at 8mo to look forward too?  :lol:  :lol:

He is so gorgeous! He has grown SO much since 8weeks its crazy. I bet that time has just flown by!!

Marie-Odin is sooo cute at 8weeks  :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.