Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our neighbors behind and to the side have a boxer boy! :) He's gorgeous...floppy and not docked fawn with a black mask...when I first saw him he and Indy were running parallel to eachother along the fence and it took me a second to register that there were TWO of them!LOL!  I think he got bored in his yard and dug over to the neighbor right behind us...not sure...but, I've NEVER seen him in their yard before...I had heard him barking from his yard yesterday...I think he's usually inside...but, for some reason he's outside a lot the last couple of days...anyway...might go introduce ourselves and see about playdates...the boys were really enjoying him! And of course, Pua doesn't know a dog she doesn't wanna play with!LOL!

here are a few pics of our new friend(don't know his name yet!)

I will post more when I meet his owners and find out his name and story! :) So far our neighbors all know about boxers or have owned one at one time...way cool!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thats wonderful !!!!! we just met our new neighbors and they have 2 and ones white !!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

great day for all of us !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is so wonderful looks like they were having a great time together.  

Wish there were some boxers in our neighborhood.  On our walks, I have met a lot of people who had one or know someone who had one.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Woo Hoo, the babies have a play partner and boy does he look like Indy....That is great Jeanene....How's Mic doing? He seems to be doing better judging by those pics....

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
samsonsmom\";p=\"59203 said:
Woo Hoo, the babies have a play partner and boy does he look like Indy....That is great Jeanene....How's Mic doing? He seems to be doing better judging by those pics....
Mic is doing MUCH better...I think we are finally past the "worry phase' including stitches getting chewed on, etc! :)  He was happy to make friends!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts