Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!  My name is Breanna, and I am from the Mississippi Gulf Coast.  My boxer baby is Maggie Mae (Mags).  She is an adorable fawn baby girl.  She was 7 weeks old on Monday, and she is already bringing a ton of joy into our lives.  She is spoiled rotten, but we love her that way!

Pics of the Princess

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome Breanna and Maggie Mae.   She is so cute, love the white on the tips of her toes.

·
Registered
913 Posts
OMG! She is adorable!!! She loooks so much like my Ashley at that age...those big soft eyes just melt your heart :D
Y'all look at her pads..remember when your furbaby had pads like silk??? ohhh god that was only 7 weeks ago for me..
And Breanna..WELCOME...love that puppy breath ..cuz too soon..your gonna go through the "I eat everything in sight..including POOP" stage...Ohhh I miss a little one SO much!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awww, what a pretty little girl...Had a friend who called his girl Mags as well....Welcome to the forum  :)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Ohhhhh she is precious!!!!!   Look at those wrinkles!!!!   Love them!!!!!

Little Ashley is just precious too!!!!

Love looking at puppy/doggie pics!   Please keep posting.  Thx.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome! Mags is adorable!  :D

·
Registered
880 Posts
Maggie is so sweet.  I'm so jealous.  My mother doesn't think I should look at puppy pictures because I have no self-restraint and she thinks I'll get another one =)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts