Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How old is this dog? I would have the bumps checked the Vet arcana aspirate them with a needle to see if cancer cells are present. I would not delay too much if they are bad they need to be removed
My dog is 4 years old. My dad is very strict about taking my 2 dogs to the vet because “we’re wasting money”. I’ve been trying to get my mom to help since she seems worried. Nothing seems to be working. Could she be allergic to something? I’ve searched everywhere for a explanation and I haven’t really got one yet. Last time shes been to the vet (in July) she got surgery on her leg for a tumor or cancer. (Again my mom and dad didn’t wanna “waste money” to find out). The bumps sort of started to appear and when I asked about them the vets just told us to wait and see if they got worse.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Sometimes those bumps do come from allergy but when they are on the face and legs they have potential to be cancer so it’s best to have them removed. Vet care for the dog is not “wasting money” this dog is a member of your family and should be treated as such. If anyone else had a tumor on them would that be a waste of money as well? I’m sorry you are in this position because obviously you are the only one who cares for the dog. Like I said they can do a needle biopsy to check for cancer cells to see if surgery is really needed. Bumps on these dogs should always be investigated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts