Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are some pictures of her and one of our chihuahua's.

Our boxer lab mix was given to an excellent home today also.

BTW this girly is making A LOT of stinkies.

·
Registered
427 Posts
omg I love these pictures they are too cute!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwww haha...such a typical boxer family pic thats so sweet...glad you decided to make her an inside dog..and uhmm yes the stink will continue haha but its well worth it..makes for funny dinner guest convo hahahhaha

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ya we ALL live with that..hehe....sometimes you can change their food and also i think its plain yogurt that curbs that a little bit..but its all in that particular dog...

hehe you ahve to admit its funny at times though haha,..its a riot when there are snotty people around hahaha

·
Registered
942 Posts
my co-worker puts some kind of smog something or other in her dogs water and she said it really works, her dog doesn't pass gas near as much or as bad anymore.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They look so sweet together, great pictures.  

Kiah only passes gas if she needs to potty; when I had the girls over last week I heard them yell "Oh Kiah, yuk" and they both came running in the kitchen; knew what she did and knew what she had to do  :lol:  I think food has a lot to do with it, she was so bad on some of the foods I had tried.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Glad she's inside now...Great pics..try a teaspoon of plain, low fat yogurt in he rfood that helps, plus some foods just seem to give them more gas....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts