Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
These photos are excellent! I loved them!

Welcome to the group. I noticed you are a new member and wanted to welcome you. I am a somewhat new member and this group is truely outstanding! The people are excellent and full of information.

Take Care,
Chase

·
Registered
496 Posts
Aww he is so cute. I have a new boxer puppy and am a new member my self. Her name is Haven and she is 15 weeks old today lol. Good luck and again he is handsome!!! :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh what a cutie!!! Great pictures, especially that last one, Taz has such a cute grin, just loving life like only a boxer can

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Great pics! Taz is so cute, and BIG! Wow, 12weeks and 30-35lbs...he puts Sadie to shame in the size department!  :lol: I love the last pic too, looks like he's in heaven!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Taz is adorable - especially the floppy ears in the last pictures.  He is also a big boy at 12 weeks!!! Welcome to the forum and hope to see more pictures and hear all about him and his new family.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Taz is so cute; I just love that last picture of him.  Keep the pics coming.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
hello and welcome! i think he is just adorable. As for the weight he seems about normal. As long as you cant see his spine then he is good. My girl reese is 9 months and just hitting 35 pounds  :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Taz is adorable.  :)  Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol  I found my very first thread and thought I'd update it with some now pics of taz 15 months later to show everyone how my puppy has matured !

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is looking so handsome.

·
Registered
140 Posts
no kidding, he is adorable!! Sweet face!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts