Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is a chiro and just adjusted our boxer Zara.  She was really good and lay on her back on the adjusting table and Linda got the subluxations out of her neck.  The funny part is that when she was finished she tried to catch the screwed up ball of adjusting paper before it reached the bin.  She pulled out two other balls out of the bin and dropped them before she found her one and then proceeded to run around the house with it in her mouth.  How funny are boxers?????

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
:lol: Smart, arent they?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Way too smart for their own good sometimes.... :) Do the adjustments help Boxie? And how do you get a boxer to lay that still?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any adjustment of nerve interference can only be a good thing.  She is actually quite good and lies there, I think, trying to figure out what the hell is going on.  I think also she is able to see heaps of humans doing the same thing - so maybe she is clever indeed.  There are chiros that specialize in animals although they mainly do horses.

·
Registered
948 Posts
OKay.... so I'm on a "slow" spell... lol I feel like a dunce.. It took me like 10 times to read your post and understand it.. I'm like .. "Your wife is a chiro? What is that???" Like spelling it out with the CH .. ahahaha.. Then it hit me..

ANYWAYSS!!! lol they are toooo smart! I got this awesome looking garbage can with a weird lid hoping Mia wouldn't get in it be/c she has proven to me that she's a dumpster diver... But.. you better believe Mia learned how to get in it!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts