Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talk about lack of curiosity...I really expected more from Angel, as she finds everything else extremely interesting..But nooooo....This is what I got today  :)

Momma, I really don't see what is soo exciting about this....

Is this green thing supposed to do something?

Well, the colors are pretty, I guess

It's not edible, so I shall nap

Me too brother :)

Wake me up when it's time to eat

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
They look not to be the best helpers - except to tell you if a bulb is out.  We opted for no tree this year.  That would have been a 6 foot toy.   ha ha ha
Cute pics!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So funny, guess if it doesn't smell like food, its no fun.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Typical boxers, just when you think you got em figured out they throw you a curve!!!

Scott

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tell ya, I was so sure that the tree wouldn't last an hour and it's been almost 24 and still doing fine...I also have this big handmade country mouse that my mother made for me years ago. I thought Angel would assume it was a new toy.....She nosed it, I told her uh uh, and that's all I had to do...I may survive the holiday after all  :lol:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LOL They look like great helpers!! LOL Better that than trying to snatch stuff from you the whole time, huh!?? LOL

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
boy! i love Samson..he is so great ! he looks like " oh here we go again this crap" hahahahaha and Angel is saying " uhmm and this is fun b/c why?" hooo humm borrrringggg " hahahha

great pics !!!!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
angel looks like she was JUSTTTTTTT about to start untangling the lights. the camera just caught her off guard :p

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Yay!  Hopefully Henry will have the same reaction.  I'm almost afraid to put up the tree.  Henry didn't see it last  year because he was sick and we kept him in the kitchen.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I'll take those helpers anyday! They were just supervising mom!!  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, here's the update...Angel has decided to start investigating...So far in 20 minutes this morning she has removed 3 ornaments, 1 she left at Samson's feet, like to make it look like he did it!!!!  :roll: Fun times now

·
Registered
427 Posts
LOL! we are going to brave a tree this year and summer has already took some interest to the christmas lights more of the "what are those bright things?" attitude.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
We have had our tree up since the tuesday before Thanksgiving and the girls ignore it completly!! YAY!! :dance: The cats on the other hand...well thats a whole nother story. Love the pics willow..i need to start taking more of the girls!!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Ahh they look so chilled out! I'm glad they didn't bug you while you were decorating! Sounds as if they may start to attack some of the Christmas ornaments after all  8O I hope it was just a one off and they leave the tree alone for the rest of the season.
We are opting out of a tree this year I think...it doesn't have to smell or taste like food for Sadie to eat it... 8O

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Great pics!  Sounds like Angel was waiting for you to get everything "just right"...now she's going to start tearing the place up!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts